Our research to date has focused on two main focus areas: research with those working in the Visual Arts sector; and research with audiences and visitors.
- Mapping the organisations and venues operating within the Visual Arts sector in Glasgow across many disciplines;
- Surveying the widest range of organisations and venues (key focus on current communications and existing audience research/future needs);
- In depth interviews with a range of individuals within not for profit and commerical venues and galleries (focusing on all aspects of business development);
- Analysis of existing audience research and intelligence.
- A more in-depth in person survey within a cross section of Visuals Arts venues in the city (that can also be accessed online by audiences and visitors).
The findings are being collated, analysed and shared across the Visual Arts sector in Glasgow and are also being used to inform the focus and delivery of WhiteNOISE resources, events and partnership opportunities.